Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Tony Moly Lip Scrub

If you don't want to rub your lips off, I have a feeling you are going to love this! I was first attracted to this because of the cute packaging. As you can see in the picture, it is a lip that is colored hot pink. The scrub also has a cousin (which is red) and it is a lip balm. I use this product when I have chapped lips. I make my lips moist by dabbing on water, and then I just rub the product on. It has a peach like scent, and it is not abrasive like other lip scrubs I've tried (e.g. Body Shop). However, one downside to this is that since it is so "light" it may take a few more tries to get rid of your flaky lips. The consistency feels like a light moisturizer and it penetrates into your lips really fast; so if you don't have a lip balm near you after using this, you will be just fine for a while.
Overall this is a wonderful product and I'll totally repurchase since I don't like strong lip scrubs. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment