Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hair Mask

After noticing that my hair looked really unhealthy I went out and got Skinfood's Moisture Egg Hair Pack. It was about 6000 Won around 6 dollars US. I used this for about a month once a week and it made my hair really soft with less frizz. It smells like cookie dough and I LOOOOOVE it! The smell just lingers in your hair for about a day and it always leaves my craving for a cookie! After using this, I think I've experieced some hair lose... When I touch my hair it just feels like I have less hair... Maybe it's because there is less frizz = less volume? Overall I really like this hair mask and would totally repurchase. However, I want to try other Skinfood's hair mask so I will probably not get this again unless this is better!
4/5

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY like this product too :D! It was so cheap for the amount they give you but I used it up so fast b/c I have a lot of hair :( It smells delicious and I think it definitely works. My hair becomes so soft afterwards!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderful to hear! I receantly bought a new hair mask from SkinFood called Pomegranate Scalp Care Hair Pack. Apparently is suppose to be a hair mask plus scalp care. Keep an eye out for a review soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, Carrie! :) I'll have to try to find this in Koreatown (I'm in Toronto, Canada).

    Sorry the Scalp pack didn't work out for you. But I guess you really can't beat cookie-smelling hair. :D

    Thanks, and please keep up the product reviews when you can.
    - geekyn00b

    ReplyDelete