Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Skinfood rice concealer





Dark circles have always been with me since I was in elementary school and they've only gotten darker. About two months ago, I tried Skinfood's rice concealer and so far I'll say it is a okay concealer. First of all the color selection isn't too great with only two colors. I got the lightest since was specifically getting it for my under eyes and the color I'd say did fit my skin tone (being a NC20). This concealer has a smell to it so if you want an unscented concealer skip this because the scent of this is stronger most concealers I tried. I would say it gives of a light to medium coverage because for the under eye you would want to put the smallest amount possible since you don't any caking, but if you put on a bit more I would say a full coverage with this is possible. I wouldn't say this concealer is thick or thin but right in the middle, so blending it is really easy, thus it is ideal for under the eyes and the staying power is fantastic. However, this is not my holy grail concealer and it leaves me to keep looking for THE one. My dark circles are pretty dark is this only lightens them a little. It does not cover them up like I want a concealer to do. Another thing I don't like about is the stopper at the end of the tube. The stopper is suppose to sort of "wipe down" the doe tip of the concealer, but the stopper doesn't do anything along those lines; the stopper is too big to do anything. I got this concealer for 4300 won making that about $4.30 US
I would give this a 3.5/5 and I would not purchase for under eye purposes, but for anything else, it can be a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment