Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tony Moly Morning Pack

Okay, I went to Tony Moly a few days ago and found the cutest thing in the world! Its apparently like leave on mask you only put on mornings and it is suppose to prep you for makeup while adding some moisture to your skin ; so it is somewhat a primer. You are suppose to put this on after putting on your moisturizer and before putting on your sunscreen. The price for this is 10500 won which is about $10.50 US
The consistency is reaaaaaallly light! If you have ever tried out Clinique's Extended Thirst Relief, this is almost the same cosistency except more lighter. I really love how fast this penetrates into my skin and the smell is really subtle; I think the smell is like a quiet tone of vanilla.
I love the packaging for this! Its in a little cup and the "spoon" comes out and you can use it was a spatula. Its really secure and well made!
When I first tried it out two days ago, I really liked how my skin felt like it was "waking up". There was no tingly feeling, but the cream itself was really cool (the temperature cool =P). I only need a pea size amount since the cream was easily spreadable. During lunch time, when I looked at myself in the mirror, my pores looked invisible and my skin was really smooth! There are no breakouts so far, but I'll updated here in about a month to see how I like it then ^.^
With my short experience I really like this product and it is worth every penny 5/5
...Will update in about a month
Okay its been over a month and I still really like this product! I learned that it works better if I apply this AFTER putting on my sunscreen because when I put this before, I find that my sunscreen doesn't really get absorbed into my skin and just flakes off. Its fine with makeup though, sunscreen just seems to be the problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment