Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Skin Care

The weather here is driving my skin nuts! My skin has become extremely dry so my normal routine is not cutting it! So, I decided to add something called essence. I've never heard of something like it other than in Asia and what it does do you ask? It acts a an extra moisture to your skin. It is applied after your toner and before your moisturizer. Anyhows, the essence I got is from Etude House; its called collagen moistfull first essence. I used about a half of it in about a month and I actually really like it! As soon as I cleans my face, apply my toner, I apply this. After the application, my skin feels really moisturized! I think the packaging however could have been better. It is made out of glass with a screw on top, but the screw on top is too... iffy. Every time I finish using this and screw the cap back on, the cap does not screw on tight enough and it always leaves me worried. It just stands there with a really loose cap when it is the tightest it can be.
 Apparently its 90 something percent collagen but who knows right? The consistency is like a toner with a slightly sticking feeling. I got this product for 15000 won which is about 15 dollars US which is pretty worth it
I would rate this 4.5/5 just because of the weird cap, but other than that I would totally buy it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment