Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Perfect Flush


I don't know about you but for me, putting blush on was one of the hardest things to do. I would either never end up with color on my cheeks, or it would look too fake. A few days ago I went blush shopping and the sales associate showed me a really easy way to apply the darn thing, great thing is, it is SUPER easy :) Okay locate the ends of your eyes go down until you see or feel you cheek bone, this is going to be your starting point of your blusher. Next with a brush or your fingers you would put the color on by moving up towards your hair.
I hope that wasn't too confusing!
<3 Carrie

3 comments:

  1. that's really helpful.
    i have the same problem,
    now i know how to apply blush ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tip- will have to try this next time!

    ReplyDelete