Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner

I've been looking for a toner for months, and I think I found a pretty decent one. It is called Kiehls Calendula Herbal - Extract Toner and it is alcohol free. Although it is for normal to oily skin, I think it is just fine for my normal to dry skin. I love how gentle this toner is and how natural this toner is made out of. It smells like nice tea  and although some people might not like the smell, I find it very soothing. There are petals in this toner are well; which makes it look cool, but I doubt they are necessary. Sadly other than that there is nothing really special about it. The high price tag of 58000 won which is about 58 dollars US makes me unhappy. In addition, It didn't do much for my skin, but it didn't break me out either... The SA at the Kiehls store gave me many samples of cleansers, sunscreen, moisturizer, etc. so after using some of those, I may go out and buy some more. I'll update on how those work!
Overall this toner is 3/5 because of its high price tag and it didn't do much for my skin thus I don't think I'll repurchase. If anyone has a good toner they would like to recommend please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment