Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chapstick 100% Naturals Lip Butter


I got the purple one

Winter is the season when I get annoying chapped lips and thus it is the reason why I hunt for the best lip balm the most around this time. So far this is the BEST! It's the Chapstick 100% Naturals Lip Butter and I got it for 5000 won (which is $5 US; I bet you can get it for MUCH cheaper in the States...). Anyways, Chapstick claims it is made 100% natural ingredients and it will moisturize your lips and I have to say that it is true! The ingredients were in the package I it came with, but unfortunately I threw it away a while ago... However I remember it being very natural indeed with jojoba  oil, castor oil, shea butter, etc.
When I apply this to my lips, it goes on sooooooo smoothly! I literary glides on! When I put it on my lips, it its really "light" and I feel like I put oil on my lips. It also gives me a beautiful natural shine. The best part is, after it goes away, you lips will still be moisturized and you won't need to reapply!
This chapstick line comes with another lip balm called botanical melody, however I read many negative reviews so I would recommend to buy the lip butter instead.
Overall 5/5 I really like this product and my hunt is at rest, until I get bored with this one ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment