Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Honey = Lifesaver

Recently my skin has been breaking out and I found the best way to treat it! Its cheap and you already have it in your kitchen! Drumroll.... HONEY! Honey is known to open up pores and cleanse them while moisturizing your skin all at the same time. Here are some ways to use it as a mask! Trust me, I was amazed at the results!

Tea Tree Honey Mask
  1. One table spoon of Honey
  2. One drop of Tea Tree Oil
Mix them well and slather it on your face. Leave it on for about 10~15 minutes. I usually do this before taking a shower since honey does get a bit messy.... Your face should feel really soft and your pimple(s) should be less red and inflammed. Their size may also be decreased! I would do this for about 2~3 times a week
Another way to use honey is using it as an overnight spot treater. Put on honey on you pimple(s) after you usual skin rountine. After I just put on a bandaid over the pimple(s) and the next day, it's usually decreased in size and the less red!
Hope you found it helpful! Tell my how it goes or what you do when you break out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this tip!!!! How useful it is to know :D I have both at home!

    ReplyDelete