Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Wish

Hey y'all! So I was watching youtube videos and I remember overhearing a guru blogging about things they want people can reply with their own reviews, or why they want it as well etc.
I think that's a great idea and I'm going to start my own as well :) I'm going to name it... the wish list? Hahaha how original

So My first post is going to be about hand creams with SPF in them. It's getting super hot and sunny here in Korea and I thought hey shouldn't there be hand creams with SPF in them? Then viola
The Body Shop has them! It's called the Wild Rose Hand Cream and it was an SPF of 15! That doesn't sound that bad right?

I did visit their store to get a sniff of it and test it out but I didn't bet it because I just have too many hand creams at home which are unused (you see I just too many Bath and Body Works hand creams when visiting).

Has Anyone tried this? How was it? Recommend it?

Have a great day~!

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea ^^ I've yet to try any of the Body Shop's products, but I should check it out since I love hand creams. I'm a germaphobe so I'm always washing my hands and they can get a bit dry.

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check my blog out for details! :D
    http://theserotinal.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete