Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

ILNP Nail Polish Review

I've been really into doing my nails recently and I have never come across such BEAUTIFUL nail polishes. I was browsing Etsy and I stumbled upon ILoveNP nail polishes. They do have their own website but being an Ebates user (clicking on Ebates will take you to the website), I was able to get 2% cashback on my purchase if I bought the polishes through Etsy. These nail polishes have been a dream to use and I have never received so many compliments on my nails.

Packaging
ILNP nail polishes have a matte rubberized cap that is the perfect size to fit comfortably between your fingers as your apply your polish. The bottle looks and feels sturdy.
Flower Girl - the picture honestly does not do justice. In person it looks like a champagne gold colour with undertones of  a muted pink. Would definitely be perfect for a wedding as the name suggests :)

Birefringence - This colour has been on my nails for 3 days with bits of wear around the edges. I get the most complements with this polish on and if you see them in person you will definitely understand! This multichrome has blue, purple and even bits or green/olive/gold in the bottle but on the nail, the green/olive/gold is hardly seen (I actually like this better because I don't like the green/olive/gold colour).

Depending on the light you can see blue or purple
My Experience
Both polishes were opaque with just 2 (coats which I had no problems applying with the brush) and were easy to remove with regular nail polish remover. Flower girl applied beautifully, whereas Birefringence had slight brush strokes. However, with a top coat (I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat) unless your are intensely staring at your nails, the brush strokes aren't visible. As for the wear of the nail polises, I would say it strongly depends on what kind of base and top coat you use and how much stress you put on your nails. I was able to go 5 days without chipping with Flower Girl and 3 with Birefirgence (to be fair though my physical nail actually chipped because I accidentally hit my nails against a wall... don't ask why hahaha). Unfortunately, shipping these polishes to Canada is expensive - $13.42. This means if you buy 1 polish, it would cost in total of about$ 27.54 to $31.07 for the nail polish, making them around the price of Marc Jacobs, Dior, Burberry, and Deborah Lippmann polishes. Are they that good? For the unique colours that you cannot get from any other brand, easy application, and finish yes. These definitely aren't my every day purchase nail polishes, but will be a little reward for myself when I feel like I need it :) These would make great presents if you have any nail polish lovers around you or for yourself!
Flower Girl - Holographic muted light champagne gold/pink depending on the light you will get slightly different shades of the colour.

Holographic polish - can you see those myriad of sparkles?!

No comments:

Post a Comment