Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Etude House Nail Polish Trio

I love it when Etude House comes out with their limited edition nail polish trios! They are always easy to use, and  I always get compliments on them! This Party Glam edition is my FAVORITE! They are great for dances and come in three different colors to match your look; pink, silver, and gold. I got the gold one, but I think I'm going to go back for the rest of them.


Packaging:
The box really caught my eye! It is really shiny and it follows the color of the nail polishes; so the silver one will have a silver box! The finger on the box does not do justice on how nice the nails will look. The bottles are the same as any Etude House nail polishes are, cute. However, I had an incident with one Etude House nail polish breaking (not this one) and saw how thing the glass was so careful!

They all have signs of glitter

My Experience:
Doing the nails were a breeze. The only complication was the most glittery bottle because not a lot of the glitter would stick to the brush! My only concern it getting this off, but that's another story :)

Fourth day and still no chips (with base and top coat)

Fourth day

Overall:
Easy to do, reasonably priced (6500 Won about 6.50 dollars), and long lasting. Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment